"You talk as if a god had made the Machine.. Men made it, do not forget that. Great men, but men. The Machine is much, but it is not everything. I see something like you in this plate, but I do not see you. I hear something like you through this telephone, but I do not hear you. That is why I want you to come. Pay me a visit, so that we can meet face to face, and talk about the hopes that are in my mind."The machine stops - 1909 - Forster

Monday, October 10, 2011

The English Raven Halloween lesson materials design challenge

After reading The English Raven Halloween lesson materials design challenge! I've customised the lesson material and I've added some parts.
It is a Web2-style lesson.
The tools/sites I've used are:
Transl8it
Ifaketext
Myrebus
Voki
Wordle


Thank you for your input, Jason.





Click here for the Web2-style Halloween lesson ( PDF )


Click here for the Web2-style Halloween lesson (Word)

No comments: