"You talk as if a god had made the Machine.. Men made it, do not forget that. Great men, but men. The Machine is much, but it is not everything. I see something like you in this plate, but I do not see you. I hear something like you through this telephone, but I do not hear you. That is why I want you to come. Pay me a visit, so that we can meet face to face, and talk about the hopes that are in my mind."The machine stops - 1909 - Forster

Friday, November 26, 2010

PHRASAL VERBS - GLOGSTER

This glogster is for the students who are going to take Trinity level 6.
Try and WORK IT OUT. There are a lot of exercises but CALM DOWN and don't GIVE UP...you can GO THROUGH it!! :)
When all the exercises are over, PICK UP 25 phrasal verbs , COME UP WITH your personal "top 25", and WRITE them DOWN in a list. Which ones? It's up to you..then we'll compare your list to mine.

Click here to open he glogster.

No comments: