"You talk as if a god had made the Machine.. Men made it, do not forget that. Great men, but men. The Machine is much, but it is not everything. I see something like you in this plate, but I do not see you. I hear something like you through this telephone, but I do not hear you. That is why I want you to come. Pay me a visit, so that we can meet face to face, and talk about the hopes that are in my mind."The machine stops - 1909 - Forster

Sunday, March 28, 2010

ONLINE FEEDBACK

Francesca ( subtitle 3 )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello teacher!!
This is my last subtitle:My particular trips

Well, in my holiday I had a lot of trip.
The first was in Porto Cervo, a small village in the north of Sardinia.
I went here by bus and it had a lot of high shop and pop stars’ yacht. It was very beautiful and multicolor!! It remembers me another village that I visited two years ago… Unluckily in Porto Cervo I didn’t eat my usual ice-cream because the shops were extremely expensive!!! = O
The second trip I did, was in Maddalena islands.
Here I went by ferry boat and I visited the islands and Garibaldi’s house. When I was in the house I was really interested; in fact I saw every things about Garibaldi. His century house was big and fabulous!
Than the Garibaldi’s house visit, we did a little picnic in a small wood near the house. It was very lovely!!
The last trips I did were in the beaches called Baja Sardigna and Barca Bruciata.
They were very, very beautiful and there were light waters… A very paradise! When we arrived, we went snorkeling to see the fish. Unluckily, there were the reef and the rock under the sea, so… we had the feet black and blue!!
I’m going to return here because I had a lot of fun with my friends!!

By Francesca 3 D