"You talk as if a god had made the Machine.. Men made it, do not forget that. Great men, but men. The Machine is much, but it is not everything. I see something like you in this plate, but I do not see you. I hear something like you through this telephone, but I do not hear you. That is why I want you to come. Pay me a visit, so that we can meet face to face, and talk about the hopes that are in my mind."The machine stops - 1909 - Forster

Monday, March 22, 2010

ONLINE FEEDBACK

For Lara ( subtitle 2 )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thancks for your correction very much

Anonymous said...

Topic: music in my life
Subtitle 4: in my crazy future I'm going to..
In my crazy future I've got three dreams: first: I'm going to go to IO CANTO or to TI LASCIO UNA CANZONE. These are two programs (first to CANALE 5 second to RAI 1) and in these, that are matches, there are lot of children, under 16 years old, who sings and the most better(the wnner) goes wiht a record to record an album with own songs... it's fabolous!!!
My second crazy dream is that I'd like to speak in a radio as a radio-speaker because I'm very talkative and I love music but there are a disavantages: the working hours because the radio-speakers work also in the night and in the night I prefer sleep not work!!!!
My third future dreams is that I'm going to became famous because I take as example Laura Pausini: she is perfect and I'm going to became as she because her song are melancholy but profound and penetrating and the songs that she did again are gooder than the original songs... in my opiniun she is the most perfect of the singers